Feeling lost? Read below for some quick links.
This page is here to give you enough information to get started with Born To Fire so you don't get overwhelmed when you start the game.
Learning these basics will ease you into the madness of Born to Fire. This game pits your wits and weapons against foes in multiple maps and game modes. In this game, working with your teammates is just as important as reloading your machine gun.
Take a minute to view this page and click any links that sound helpful.
- Getting Started
- This section will cover the very basics you will need to get into the game.
- This section will fill you in on the user interface, including game lobbies, game rooms, and more.
- In order to be victorious in combat, you will need to learn the full range of actions available to your character. In this section, you can learn controls on movement, dodging, changing weapons, activating special abilities, and more.
- Maps & Game Modes
- Know the rules, know your enemy, and most of all, know the terrain. The following game mode and map descriptions can give you the upper hand on your enemy.
- The implements of your trade: These are what you'll need to shoot, chop, slice and frag your way to victory.